In-Home Health Care Services, Health Care Consulting, Rehabilitation & More
If your loved one needs in-home health care, or if your facility can use the expertise of qualified, dedicated nurses and physical, occupational, or speech therapists, you’ll want to call Advantage. We offer a wide range of contract rehabilitation, nursing, and social services delivered within your facility or to the residence a patient calls home.
Through our Care Coordination Management program, Advantage offers consulting services for facilities looking to improve their revenue cycle, reimbursement, compliance support, case mix index, and more. Plus, we can provide chronic care management to help PCPs manage chronic conditions in their Medicare patients.
In addition, our HHOME orthopedic program is designed to improve outcomes for joint replacement patients by determining if a patient is a good candidate for outpatient, same-day surgery and ensuring these patients receive the post-op care and support necessary for a successful recovery.
Find out more about the services we provide:
- AdvantageCare Rehabilitation
- Advantage Home Health Services
- Care Coordination Management
- Home Health Orthopedic Model for Excellence (HHOME)
To inquire about the services available through Advantage, call (844) 275-2205 or use our convenient online information request form.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a Medicare-certified home health care agency that maintains a 5-star patient satisfaction rating.
- We address your patients’ medical, rehabilitation, and social needs.
- We help strengthen and improve patients and residential facilities.
- Advantage Home Health Services has been named a 2018 HHCAHPS Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a leading provider of web-based home health and hospice software, billing and coding services, CAHPS surveys, and advanced analytics. HHCAHPS Honors acknowledges the highest performing agencies by analyzing the performance of the Home Health Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HHCAHPS) survey satisfaction measures.