In-Home Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
Improved Quality of Life for Residents
AdvantageCare Rehabilitation specializes in the delivery of therapy to patients in nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Our goal is to deliver rehabilitation treatment that will result in improved independence and the best quality of life for your residents. When a skilled nursing facility contracts with AdvantageCare Rehabilitation, our experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate health care providers will visit patients at your facility to perform the following rehabilitative services:
- Physical therapy that helps residents regain balance, improve body mechanics, and increase strength and mobility
- Occupational therapy that ensures residents gain or maximize daily life skills
- Speech pathology services to improve communication skills, cognitive abilities, and the ability to swallow
Whether the residents at your facility are young adults or senior citizens, they will be treated by the very best physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
Direct Benefits for Your Facility
The consistency and stability of a therapy team are critical to the delivery of effective treatment. We have experienced and dedicated teams of therapists available to provide your residents the consistent care and treatment they deserve. Not only will this directly benefit your residents, but your facility, as well. By offering our rehabilitation services, your facility will experience:
- Improved independence of residents
- Decreased resident turnover
- Expansion of the services your facility can offer without the resource cost
- Improved visibility of your facility’s rehabilitation efforts
- Increased interaction with residents’ family/caregivers
- Ability to attract and retain residents
At AdvantageCare Rehabilitation, we understand that the financial health of a facility directly impacts the level of care it can provide. In order to provide cost-effective, high-quality residential care, you must have efficient billing and compliance systems.
That’s why we also offer advanced software to help you improve therapy operations at your facility. Our system seamlessly integrates rehabilitation, the minimum data set (MDS), and billing to deliver:
- UB04 subset reports
- Simple and accurate billing
- CPT code compliance
- Referral source and resident outcome planning
- Management tools
When you contract with AdvantageCare Rehabilitation, our system will easily allow you to monitor every aspect of the rehabilitation program, review exception reports, access caseloads, perform screenings and quality indicator reports, and review key benchmarks for optimal efficiency.
For more information about AdvantageCare Rehabilitation and how our services can help your skilled nursing facility, call (844) 275-2205 or use our convenient online information request form.