Advantage Home Health & Hospice Care
Hospice Care at Home in Pittsburgh, PA
Advantage Home Health & Hospice offers trusted and proven homecare services from highly qualified professionals that care about patients’ physical and emotional well-being.
Hospice, by definition, is not a place. It is a plan of care put in place by your doctor and the hospice team, with comfort being the primary focus. It ensures the highest level of physical, spiritual, and emotional care.
We provide support, education, and clinical care that is focused not only on the patient, but also their family and primary caregiver. Our interdisciplinary team provides the best quality of life to our patients and their loved ones.
Location of Hospice Services
- Patient’s own home
- Assisted Living Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Levels of Hospice Care
- General in-patient care is provided in an acute hospital for short periods of time to manage symptoms.
- Continuous home care is provided by skilled staff in a patient’s home until symptom management is achieved.
- Routine home care visits from skilled staff as directed by plan of care.
Your Interdisciplinary Team
- Primary Care Provider
- Hospice Physician
- RN Case Manager/LPN
- Hospice Aide
- Social Worker Supporting Services
- Bereavement Counseling
- Volunteer Services
- Spiritual Care Services
Hospice Services Provided
Hospice covers all care and services related to a life-limiting progressive illness. This includes:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Medical Supplies (such as incontinence products and wound care supplies)