Care Coordination Management
Care Coordination Management (CCM) provides two main types of services to health care providers, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and similar agencies: consulting and chronic care management.
AdvantageCare Healthcare Consulting
While the relationship between improved management and improved outcomes is crystal clear, how exactly to go about improving operations is sometimes not so clear.
That’s why we offer guidance on:
- Revenue cycle improvement
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement
- Financial and operational turnaround
- Health care reform strategic management
- Education and training on a state/national level
- Clinical and financial leadership
- Regulatory/quality/compliance support
We can help facilities manage and improve their case mix index (CMI) and provide a post-acute market analysis so that large health systems understand market performance, outcomes, value-based reimbursement, and network opportunities.
The CCM senior management team has more than 190 years of combined health care experience. The firm’s leadership meets regularly to discuss active engagements, ensuring the combined resources of the company are behind everything we do. Our commitment to collaborative excellence drives continual improvements to the consulting services we offer health care industry professionals.
Chronic Care Management
This service focuses on providing low-cost, effective health care for Medicare patients with chronic conditions.
We strive to ensure our solutions provide better patient care with a focus on in-between visits and strong collaboration between patients, caregivers, staff, and physicians. Our goal is to take care of the patient all of the time, not just at the point of care. That's why we focus on:
- Continuous relationship with a designated member of the care team
- Patient support for chronic conditions to achieve health goals
- 24/7 patient access to care and health information
- Preventive care
- Patient and caregiver engagement
- Timely sharing and use of health information
CCM’s Chronic Care Management program incorporates direction provided by the Medicare Chronic Care Management Program to improve management of chronic diseases and drive value-based care.
For more information about Advantage’s Care Coordination Management services, call (844) 275-2205 or use our convenient online information request form.