Who We Serve
Home Care Agency in PA
Aiding nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and more
Our health professionals include physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathology specialists, nurses, dieticians, home health aides, and social workers.
Here’s how we can help:
- Hospitals/Health Systems – We can help hospitals as well as large and small health care systems to improve their operations, financial health, and patient outcomes.
- Nursing/Assisted-Living Facilities – A dedicated team of therapists and health care providers are available to visit and provide care for patients living at your facility. This alleviates the stress of not having enough resources or budget allowance for full-time staff.
- Physicians/Groups – Hiring contract rehabilitation and health care services has never been so reliable and easy. Advantage offers the ideal solution for any busy medical practice.
- Patients/Caregivers – We help patients to heal wherever they are, whether at home or in a residential facility. Our health care professionals help post-acute patients transition from one health care setting to the next.
- Insurers – Our rehabilitation and consulting services are popular with many insurers for their efficiency, effectiveness, and cost savings.
Feel the Advantage and find out how we can help you. Call us at (844) 275-2205 or use our convenient online information request form.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a Medicare-certified home health care agency that maintains a 5-star patient satisfaction rating.
- We address your patients’ medical, rehabilitation, and social needs.
- We help strengthen and improve patients and residential facilities.
- Advantage Home Health Services has been named a 2018 HHCAHPS Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a leading provider of web-based home health and hospice software, billing and coding services, CAHPS surveys, and advanced analytics. HHCAHPS Honors acknowledges the highest performing agencies by analyzing the performance of the Home Health Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HHCAHPS) survey satisfaction measures.