Who We Serve
Home Care Agency in PA
Aiding nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and more
Our health professionals include physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathology specialists, nurses, dieticians, home health aides, and social workers.
Here’s how we can help:
- Hospitals/Health Systems – We can help hospitals as well as large and small health care systems to improve their operations, financial health, and patient outcomes.
- Nursing/Assisted-Living Facilities – A dedicated team of therapists and health care providers are available to visit and provide care for patients living at your facility. This alleviates the stress of not having enough resources or budget allowance for full-time staff.
- Physicians/Groups – Hiring contract rehabilitation and health care services has never been so reliable and easy. Advantage offers the ideal solution for any busy medical practice.
- Patients/Caregivers – We help patients to heal wherever they are, whether at home or in a residential facility. Our health care professionals help post-acute patients transition from one health care setting to the next.
- Insurers – Our rehabilitation and consulting services are popular with many insurers for their efficiency, effectiveness, and cost savings.
Home Health Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy in Pittsburgh / Tamaqua / Pottsville / Altoona / State College, PA
At Advantage, we are dedicated to providing the very best contract physical, occupational, and speech therapy as well as home health care and nursing services to patients within long-term care facilities and nursing homes, or those transitioning from a hospital to a skilled nursing facility or their home.
We proudly serve patients in Pennsylvania who live as far west as Pittsburgh, and as far east as Tamaqua and Pottsville, and all areas in between, including in and around the Altoona and State College areas.
Find the Advantage location nearest you, along with our hours of operation, and much more. You can also call us at (844) 275-2205 to find out if we serve your area.
Feel the Advantage and find out how we can help you. Call us at (844) 275-2205 or use our convenient online information request form.